At present ProService Agent Transferowy is the largest transfer agent in Poland.
Oaktree Capital Management L.P.
Oaktree is a leader among global investment managers specializing in alternative investments, with $97 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2015. The firm emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to investments in distressed debt, corporate debt (including high yield debt and senior loans), control investing, convertible securities, real estate and listed equities. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the firm has over 900 employees and offices in 17 cities worldwide. Oaktree’s European Principal Group has been investing in Poland since 2006 when it acquired Polmos Lublin. For additional information, please visit Oaktree’s website at http://www.oaktreecapital.com/.
Cornerstone Partners is an investment platform owned by Przemysław Krych and Maciej Dyjas. Mutual track record of principals at Cornerstone is proved by more than 60 corporate exits with average IRR above 35 percent. Cornerstone Partners focuses on investments in high-potential businesses in order to achieve superior returns within a reasonable period of time. It invests mainly in Poland, while also looking at opportunities in other CEE countries. Smyk, Blue Gas Energy and Multimedia Polska are current assets in Cornerstone’s portfolio. More information on the website: http://www.cornerstone.pl.
- June 2016On 1st June ProService Transfer Agency was acquired by a partnership of Cornerstone Partners and Oaktree’s European Principal Group.
- May 2016ProService Agent Transferowy joined the group of supporting entities in the Chamber of Fund and Asset Management.
- November 2012In November 2012, ProService Agent Transferowy has been acquired by Highlander Partners. Highlander Partners is an American private equity investment firm, with a strong presence in Central Europe, specializing in investments in manufacturing and service companies, primarily operating in ‚business to business’ model.
- May 2012In May 2012, ProService Agent Transferowy has purchased FIN24.pl Sp. z o.o., a company specializing in development of IT solutions involving i.a. internet platforms for distributors and fund management companies.
- January 2007In January 2007, part of SAMH, consisting then of ProService Agent Transferowy and Skarbiec TFI SA was purchased by Polish Enterprise Fund V, a private equity fund managed by Enterprise Investors. As a result of this transaction the Company changed its name to ProService Agent Transferowy sp. z o.o.
- January 2001ProService Transfer Agency Spółka z o.o., operating in its current form, was established in January 2001 as BRE Agent Transferowy, as a result of merger of Biuro Obsługi Funduszy, operating since 1997 as an internal transfer agent for pension funds managed within BRE Bank S.A. structures, and the transfer agent for mutual funds, established in 1994, whose activity had been purchased from CAIB Group.