Accountancy in the banking sector
Our Company boasts a team of competent employees specializing in banking sector accountancy services. Expertise, familiarity with good practices and staying ahead of changing regulations result in world-class services. By using our accounting services, our Customers win greater efficiency, safety and reduction of costs.
We offer comprehensive accounting services for companies, including:
- recording of financial documents and transactions,
- accounting for tangible and intangible assets,
- accounting for purchase and sale transactions for the purposes of income tax,
- calculating current income tax liability, preparing VAT returns (“declarations”),
- submission of the Standard Audit File for Tax (JPK),
- preparation of individual annual financial statements in accordance with the Accounting Act,
- preparation of annual tax returns,
- preparation and submission of declarations to other institutions, including the Polish Central Statistical Office, Polish Financial Supervision Authority, etc.,
- periodic reporting of results to Customers, including the current status of settlements.
Additionally, we offer the following services:
- development of an Accounting Policy and the Corporate Chart of Accounts,
- support for audits,
- support for tax inspections,
- representing customers before the Tax Authorities and the Polish Social Insurance Institution.