Accountancy for the insurance sector
ProService Finteco’s extensive offer includes accounting services dedicated to companies in the insurance sector. Our long-standing experience and the support of a team of competent specialists allow us to offer high quality services and complete support that brings tangible benefits to our business partners.
Accounting services for Insurance Funds
Providing comprehensive services to Insurance Companies, ProService Finteco also offers accounting support to insurance funds. Long-term experience warrants provision of professional services, including:
- maintenance of books of account for funds, including posting of events involving funds’ assets,
- preparation of transactional documents for valuation – completion and verification,
- submission of buy/sell orders for units of individual funds,
- opening of registers in new funds,
- daily entry of prices for funds,
- preparation of financial statements,
- co-operation during projects and Solvency II reporting.
We offer comprehensive accounting services for companies, including:
- recording of financial documents and transactions,
- accounting for tangible and intangible assets,
- accounting for purchase and sale transactions for the purposes of income tax,
- calculating current income tax liability, preparing VAT returns (“declarations”),
- submission of the Standard Audit File for Tax (JPK),
- preparation of individual annual financial statements in accordance with the Accounting Act,
- preparation of annual tax returns,
- preparation and submission of declarations to other institutions, including the Polish Central Statistical Office, Polish Financial Supervision Authority, etc.,
- periodic reporting of results to Customers, including the current status of settlements.
Additionally, we offer the following services:
- development of an Accounting Policy and the Corporate Chart of Accounts,
- support for audits,
- support for tax inspections,
- representing customers before the Tax Authorities and the Polish Social Insurance Institution.