Handling of IKE, IKZE
We have abundant experience in handling pension products. We have been offering the handling of Individual Pension Accounts (IKE) for as long as they’ve been established – since 2004. Later, we expanded our offer to include Individual Pension Security Accounts (IKZE) – a form of savings launched by the government in 2012. In the handling process of pension products, we offer the opening of IKE, IKZE and PSO agreements within one programme.
We have a ready-made set of services and solutions providing full support to pension products. We act as the Transfer Agent performing the following activities:
- keeping records,
- handling various types of allocation,
- distribution of participation units (IVR, phone, fax, POK, internet),
- handling of orders and instructions,
- infoline services,
- handling of clarifications and complaints,
- handling of correspondence,
- electronic confirmation of transactions and instructions,
We provide a complete package of software:
- internetowy system wspierający sprzedaż – Goniec OnLine light,
- oraz internetowy system transakcyjny dla uczestników.
We offer flexible solutions adapted to the requirements of financial institutions handling pension products, allowing them to develop and sell customised IKE/IKZE products to their customers.