IT solutions for the investment sector
Having many years of experience in providing services to the investment sector, we are aware that the adequate functioning and delivery of world-class services is made possible not only by the extensive knowledge and expertise of our staff, but also by the use of advanced IT solutions supporting and expediting all processes related to financial management. Our Customers are welcome to take advantage of the dedicated advanced IT tools tailored to their needs and requirements and compliant with the applicable Polish regulations.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), imposing on institutions new obligations related to personal data processing, came into force on 25 May 2018.
The RODO.pro system is to support compliance with the obligations resulting from the regulation, constitutes a central GDPR Repository and supports the organisation in managing and handling of business processes related to GDPR. The system is designed in modules – it is possible to implement only those functionalities that are required in the organisation, for instance:
- a dashboard with configurable information panels,
- a GDPR repository – a set of registers supporting collecting, searching, viewing and accessing information in compliance with rights, e.g.
- Register of Processing Activities
- Register of Processing Activity Categories
- Register of Incidents / Breaches of Personal Data Protection
- DPiA Register
- Register: Privacy by Design / Privacy by Default
- Register of Cases
- Register of IT systems
- Register of Clauses
- automatic handling of GDPR requests concerning rights of people
- full handling of security incidents / breaches
- handling of the process determining DPiA assessments
- handling of verification processes of Privacy by design / Privacy by default
- Central Personal Data Retention System covering:
- Central Personal Base
- Central Processing Base Register / Central Register of Consents
- Document Repository
RODO.pro is used by multiple companies in various sectors. The system is used, among others, by financial institutions, including banks, insurance companies, media (a group of 19 companies), retail networks (brick-and-mortar shops and on-line sales), etc. The system is designed both for small organisations and large entities or even groups of companies from various sectors – it will perform well wherever there are large resources of personal data.
Asset Valuation System
The Asset Valuation System (AVS) with an easy Financial Reporting (eFR) module is a comprehensive solution for investment, pension and insurance funds asset valuation and reporting for Investment Fund Companies, General Pension Companies, Insurance Companies, Depositaries and Asset Management Companies.
The system has been developed for several years now and has received awards from Microsoft and Gazeta Bankowa. Its efficiency has been verified by the market and confirmed by numerous recommendations from sector leaders.
Thanks to the extensive parametrization, the solution supports all permitted financial instruments and classes of assets and liabilities. It enables the use and free parametrization of multiple systems of accounts and booking schemes. It also controls the statutory and internal limits.
Understanding and valuing our Customers’ time, we have designed effective migration procedures to support the implementation. The system is user-friendly and flexible in adapting itself to specific organisational requirements.
AVS is fully compliant with the law, requirements of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and auditors’ recommendations. Our solution supports several hundred investment and pension funds, insurance capital funds and Asset Management Company portfolios.
The benefits of AVS include:
- reducing the servicing time and increasing the efficiency of the valuation and result disclosure processes,
- increasing the efficiency of operations, ensuring data uniformity and boosting the effectiveness of the valuation team,
- comprehensive auditability of data in the system, based on bookkeeping entries and source documents,
- maintenance of a transaction register in accordance with the MIFID directive,
- monitoring of investment limits for supervision purposes to ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal limits,
- disclosures – automatic creation and submission of reports generated by the system to the relevant addressees,
- an extensive set of parametres enabling the solution to be adapted to the individual needs of an organisation,
- comprehensive services for the Polish market, support from experienced consultants, continuous development of the system,
- advanced technology, user-friendly environment, security.
In connection with their obligation to submit reports to the General Inspector of Financial Information, institutions have to undertake many additional control activities. Based on market analysis and in view of the needs reported by Customers, ProService Finteco has developed a modern and efficient tool facilitating the AML/KYC analysis.
Basic functionalities of the application ensure ongoing daily analysis, maintenance of the GIIF register and monitoring of customer risk, including the tracking of black lists and a PEP list. The application is distinguished by a parameterizable module for a fuzzy logic analysis.
The application allows uploading commercial black lists and creating institutions’ own lists, developing schemes for ongoing analysis and triggering alerts in the event of occurrence of a material event. The so-called “waiting room” is a novelty facilitating the process of analysing suspicious transactions and forwarding user-verified transactions to the GIIF register.
To support the distribution of units and the processing of the certificates, ProService Finteco provides B2C access to information and transactions.
The most recent version of the solution, among others, offers:
- a view of ECP registers by participants,
- an interface in multiple languages (including English, Ukrainian),
- a mobile application.
The system is available both as a ready-made personalised product, and as a fully-dedicated service built and customised in line with the customer’s requirements, based on pre-defined transaction and information exchange components provided by ProService Finteco.
Goniec OnLine light is a modern and light customer service application for distributors. The application features transaction- and information-related functionalities and can be used to support the sales and processing of Open-End Investment Funds and Specialist Open-End Investment Funds, as well as products available on the investment market, including Individual Pension Accounts, Individual Pension Security Accounts and Regular Saving Schemes.
Goniec Online FIZ version of the solution allows distributors to provide customer services related to subscription of Closed-End Investment Fund certificates and certificate management.
ProCompliance is a Business Intelligence solution based on Microsoft Reporting Services, comprising a multi-functional data warehouse. ProCompliance allows its users to upload data from various data collections.
ProService Finteco offers solutions supporting full automation of the customer identity verification process on-line in web and mobile applications. Among others, the following steps are performed as part of the video verification process:
- verification of ID documents,
- a comparison of an image of a person and the photo in a document,
- search in system resources for photos of persons to verify, if a specific photo is not present in another ID document,
- confirmation of vitality of a person – verification a person’s face has been presented and not its photo.
The functionalities of the verification process are fully parameterised in compliance with the organisation’s needs.